Click here to get your free auto insurance quote now
The Truth Behind Auto Insurance in Phoenix
There are many ways to save money and one of them is choosing a good car insurance agency. The Bill Kinney Allstate Agency is committed to providing you with a platform where you can compare price, reorganize your insurance needs and make an educated decision. Phoenix auto Insurance; if you are considering buying insurance, learn about our discounts and features to help lower your cost.
Most of the people we work with for Phoenix car insurance don’t really know about the Arizona State laws regarding insurance. Here are some of the basics you need to know about buying Phoenix auto insurance or Arizona auto insurance in general:
- The state law requires minimum Bodily Injury Liability limits of $15,000 (per injured person) and up to a total of $30,000 per accident. The Property Damage Liability coverage comes with a minimum limit of $10,000. You may hear Phoenix auto insurance agents call it 15/30/10 coverage or even just 15/30.
- Arizona follows the Tort system while claiming insurance. This means someone must be found to have committed the accident and consequently that faulty person (and his respective insurance company) is responsible for all the damages. The Bill Kinney Agency gives this law due consideration when giving quotes.
- An injured person can get Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury coverage which is caused by an uninsured and/or underinsured driver. There is no state law regarding this coverage but it is a valuable coverage to have for your Phoenix auto insurance, we consistently advise our clients to consider adding it.
There are many other options besides these which can be customized according to the customer�s needs. While providing you a quote at the Bill Kinney Agency, we will discuss these options. You can choose to go with the minimum state required coverage or you can customize more wide-ranging coverages that fit your needs. If customizing your Phoenix car insurance seems to be too complicated, don’t worry, we are here to you all the way through.
Phoenix Auto Insurance
In Phoenix, the auto theft rate is very high. Also, according to the data released by the City of Phoenix, in 2007 there were 33,313 car accidents. This shows the number of car collisions is also very high. Such data stresses the need to have a good Phoenix car insurance policy to cover any unfortunate loss. We talk to our customers about the local factors to be considered while tailoring your Phoenix auto insurance policy.
The average auto insurance premium for Arizona was $1,762/year in 2009. We aim to get your Phoenix car insurance policy below the average price without losing any of our great features. This helps our customers searching for Phoenix auto insurance get a discounted price and ultimately save money. Here are some of our special features:
- Accident Forgiveness: This feature helps you maintain your rates or restricts them from going up in case of an accident. This is a great addition to have for your auto insurance in Arizona, especially in Phoenix.
- Deductible Rewards: You get $100 off from your Collision Deductible and continue receiving this amount for every year you go without an accident (up to $500).
- New Car Replacement: In the unfortunate event that your new car is totaled within the first 3 years, you get a brand new car.
To read more about these features and see ones not mentioned here, visit the Your Choice Auto page.
Many people consider these as premium services and just chose bare-bones protection to save money. But when you end up in an accident, you regret it and ultimately pay more than you thought you saved earlier. We will discuss these options with you when we provide you a quote.
Click here to get your free Arizona auto insurance quote!
We look forward to working with you.